Is The NXTRND Mouth Guard For You?
Today on Things Very Good we are reviewing the NXT NXTRND Mouthguard we are currently using for Jiu Jitsu.
The video below includes unboxing the mouthguards, preparing them for use and our opinion of the NXTRND mouthguards based on our experience using them.
Please check the links below the video if you decide to get one.
If you’d like to try one of these mouth guards out, you can pick one up at THIS LINK for the right price.
Our Conclusion About The NXTRND Mouth Guard
- The instructions are clear and it’s easy to fit your mouthguard.
- These mouthguards do a good job at protecting your teeth.
- The price is right – You get 2 in a package.
- The size worked for my 11 year old son and myself, and I’m 48 years old at the time of making this video.
- These mouthguards are a little chewy and it’s tempting to clench your teeth on them. They might not last too long.
I’ll update this post when the mouth guard is no longer usable. For now I’m happy with mine because it’s doing what it’s intended to do – protecting my teeth during Jiu Jitsu practice.
The price is right and reviewers have currently given this particular mouthguard an average of more than 4 out of 5 stars.
Have you tried this Mouthguard?
Do you have a favorite Sports Mouthguard?
Please let us know by commenting below. We always appreciate learning about great products at Things Very Good.
At Things Very Good, I’m always creating new posts about Very Good Things, and they primarily center around health.
If you’re interested in joining a community of others that appreciate the good things in life, please join our Facebook group at https://facebook.com/groups/ThingsVeryGood
We’ve also put a cutting edge fat loss program. You can have a look at what we’ve put together for you at This Link HERE!